Basic Check up
This check-up is intended for everyone, men and women, regardless of age, who wishes to find out their general state of health.
- Full medical examination with medical history
- Blood panel analysis
- Abdominal ultrasound scan
- Chest X-ray
- Respiratory function tests
- At the scheduled time of your visit, you will need to come (without having eaten beforehand) to the center where your checkup is to be carried out.
- Before starting the series of tests, you will visit with the doctor in charge of your checkup. Said doctor will be responsible for writing up your medical history as well as offering you guidance as to which tests are advisable in your case and which specialists you should visit. This doctor will also be in charge of writing up the final report as well as making the appropriate medical recommendations.
- Once the visit has been concluded, all of the tests will then be conducted.
Delivery of Results
All those who undergo a basic preventive checkup from 9:00 a.m. onwards, will be able to pick up the results of all of the tests two days after the completion of the examination.
- Policlínica Sagasta: C. Lagasca 3, 50006 Zaragoza. Tlf. 976 21 81 31